WORD Day 2022 Bookmarks: Order yours now!
WORD Day stands for World yOung Rheumatic Diseases Day, of which Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis (JIA) is one.
It is on 18th March 2022 and is the biggest date in the JIA calendar as it is a global day of awareness-raising.
The aim of WORD Day is to spread the word that young people get rheumatic diseases too, with the goal of encouraging early diagnosis of rheumatic diseases which can make a big difference to outcomes for children. A goal that we too are passionate about at Juvenile Arthritis Research. We know that increased awareness can make a huge difference.
Our WORD Day bookmarks to help raise awareness in schools, clubs and community groups were so popular last time, that we are doing it again!
Here's what to do:
Ask your school, club or community group for permission to hand out these bookmarks on or around WORD Day (18th March 2022).
Fill in the form below to request a free pack of 35 bookmarks.
Once the closing date has passed, our volunteers will send out the bookmarks to you.
Then on or around 18th March, you can share your bookmarks at school to help raise awareness that children get arthritis too!
Keep an eye on our social media channels for all the latest news about WORD day and join in the conversation with #WORDDay2022
You do not have to have JIA yourself to request a pack of bookmarks - we welcome everyone's help in raising awareness.
We can only post to UK addresses. Please see below for full Terms & Conditions.
For more information about WORD day, visit our WORD day hub here.
Request WORD Day bookmarks to raise awareness of JIA : Now closed
Update: 27 February 2022. We are no longer able to accept requests for bookmarks for WORD Day 2022, but please keep an eye on our social media channels and join our mailing list (form below) to find out about our future awareness-raising plans. Anyone who requested a pack already will receive them in the next few days.
Terms & conditions
(1) Bookmarks can be sent only to UK addresses.
(2) One request per email address, and maximum of one pack per household.
(3) Please ensure you get permission from the school, class or group you intend to share the bookmarks with. It is your responsibility to do this.
(4) We have a limited number of WORD Day bookmarks available. Whilst we hope to be able to send some to everyone who asks, if we run out we will allocate on a first-come, first-served basis. If we do run out, keep an eye on our social media channels as we run other awareness-raising projects in future.
(5) Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, you must take every precaution to prevent the spread of the virus and follow national and local health advice. Do not take any risks.
(6) Bulk or automated requests may be cancelled without notice.
(7) By requesting WORD Day Bookmarks, you are agreeing to your personal details being held and processed by Juvenile Arthritis Research for the purposes of fulfilling your request.
(8) We will not share or sell your personal details.
(9) We hope to print and fulfil all orders in the first week of March, so they should be with you before WORD Day on 18 March. Please note that bookmarks will be sent through normal second class post, and Juvenile Arthritis Research cannot be held responsible for any delays or losses to deliveries outside of our control.
(10) Juvenile Arthritis Research is a small volunteer-led charity with limited resources. If you would like to support our work financially, please click here.